Washington D,C trip fee $20. Free after $60 at checkout.
- Custom Builds and assemblies
- Pack for shipping
- Flat Fixes
- Brake and Shifting Adjustments
- Parts and Accessory Installation
+ Everything else
Call, Let's Chat, 202-460-9350
- Our mechanics will remove your wheel (Front or Rear), inspect for any internal damage, and replace the inner tube. This is also a great time to replace worn tires. (Parts not included)
- E-Bikes are bigger and heavier than your standard bicycle and require extra attention to the wiring systems. During the repair the wheel, rim, and system will be inspected for any safety issues. Our mechanics will test the electric system before and after the install in confirm proper function. (Parts not included)
- E-Bike brake pads will wear down faster than those on a standard bicycle due to the extra weight and speed of an E-bike. Our mechanics will replace the worn brake pads with fresh pads to return firm braking. IF more is needed our expert mechanics will discuss the details with you. (Parts not included)
- This is a great service for checking over a bicycle that you have just assembled from a box, purchased from a friend, or you found at a thrift store that was in working condition. Our trained mechanics will go over the bike from handlebar to rear derailleur to make sure the bike is in working order and safe to ride. If larger issues are discovered our mechanics will discuss with you further recommendations.
Wilson is awesome! He took care of everything I needed quickly and explained what and how he was doing the service. He answered all my questions and offered some tips. Availability was good, booking the service was easy, Wilson was exceptionally communicative after booking and leading up to arrival, pricing is was fair, service was great and quick, multiple payment options made settling up easy. I will hire Mateo for my future bike maintenance needs without question.
I has such great service from the Mateo team this morning. Realized yesterday (Sunday) that I had a flat on the front tire of our R&M Load 75, made a 9am appointment the next day, reached out via email to confirm they had a 20" tube, and they had everything they needed to do the job. The tech was super nice and knowledgeable, checked the bike for other issues, and was speedy in the repair. 10/10 service.
Mateo Mobile assembled my bike today at my house. I highly recommend the company. Mateo Mobile does excellent work and fast service. He is a professional and experienced. Thank you for all that you do
1730 7th St NW Washington D,C 20001
202 460 9350